Sunday, June 17, 2012

Peachy Keen Sketch challenge

Two posts today, oh joy! (lol) This card is for the Peachy Keen Sketch challenge. I stayed very true to the sketch for this card. I may add some buttons or something at the top of the banners, but I'm not sure yet so I posted anyway.  The patterned paper is from the Cosmo Cricket Pixie-licious 6x6 paper pack. The yellow solid is from The Paper Studio and the blue is from my stash (one of the mixed packs but not sure if it's from Michael's or JoAnn's). The stamp is from Peachy Keen, naturally. The sun and banners are popped up in 1/16" foam dots. I ran out of ATG tape today so the rest is glued down with Scotch Quick Dry.
This shows the sentiment a little better.
The sun is cut out with a Spellbinders Nestability die.

4 comments:

  1. awesome, love the colour combo you chose :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is DARLING! I love the yellow and blue combo and I think that this sunshine is one of my all time favorites! Awesome job! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just adorable! LOVE the colors!!! So glad you joined us this week at Peachy Keen!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute! Love the colors and the banners.

    ReplyDelete