Saturday, June 9, 2012

Christmas card

The challenge this week at Christmas Card Challenge is "Sentiment only".  I think I got a little too literal with it, I'm not completely pleased.  It's an A2 size card.  The patterned paper is from the Scandia Jul paper pack by GCD studios (Rob and Bob).  The solid is stash paper that I've had for a long time.  The punch at the top is a Martha Stewart border punch.  I used my corner chomper on 2 of the sentiment corners and inked around the edges of the white with the same ink I stamped the greeting in (also Martha Stewart).  [I think it needs some more].  The sentiment is on some thin foam tape circles that I picked up at Tuesday Morning.  I used my ATG gun for the rest of the card.

The sentiment is from the K Andrew designs Winter Wishes set.  It is a mix and match set so you can make all sort of sentiments by using one set.  The flourish on the corner is in the set as well.  


I think I will add some other embellishments before I actually use the card.  It needs some bling or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment