Saturday, June 18, 2011

Operation We R Grateful


Kassidy at Inking it Up is have a challenge day to make cards for those soldiers who are deployed to use to write home. It's a great thing for her to do. I have only managed one today but plan on doing most of them before the deadline. Challenge #1 was to do a thinking of you card. I used the Just Because cards cartridge for the tree. I had to cut it at 6" to get the size I wanted. The cartridge is a little funky with its cutting measurements so it took some experimenting to get it to look the way I wanted. There is a jumble of papers in here, Recollections, Martha Stewart and a couple I don't remember. The butterfly is new but I'm too lazy to go see what it is. My daughter said it looked like a daydream, which was appropriate for the card. I inked the tree with M.S. ink. It is an A2 size card as that is a requirement.

1 comment: