Sunday, June 5, 2011

A Day for Daisies challenge #19


I made this card for the current challenge at ADFD. The challenge was to use black, white, and one other color. The card is an "S" fold card that is graduated. I used a Martha Stewart edge punch along the top of the card. The black and white paper is from Making Memories. I used the Labels four nestabilities for all of the shapes. The yellow behind the image is one nestie smaller than the white. I cut it in half and split it behind the image. The flower is from "Got Flowers" and the center is an I-rock gem. I colored the image with a buttercup Promarker. The ribbon is Offray. There is a white piece inked in yellow in the center section. I left it blank so it can be written on.

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, I just love how this turned out, I really have to try this card, I have made an S fold before but not like this! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous creation! Love the colors. Thanks for joining us for the ADFD challenge.

    ReplyDelete