Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Clock challenge




The Cricut Cardz Challenge this week is to use the image of a clock from any cartridge. I used the Heritage cartridge. I love the clock, the only downside is there are no layers, it is what it is. Most of the cardstock was from the DCWV At Home stack. The clock was made with a piece from my stash. I cut it at 3.5" My tag turned out a little too large but I wanted to use the Fiskars corner punch and I had trouble getting it to look right when I made it smaller. The sentiment is stamped with Staz-on ink. The paint is Viva Decor pearl paint and the edge punch is MS. The ribbon is a stash piece. I inked around the lighter paper with Vintage Photo distress ink. Pretty basic but it turned out ok. The clock and the sentiment are popped with pieces of foam tape.

3 comments:

  1. Turned out really cute. I love the papers that you used.
    Thanks for the inspiration,
    Cindy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color combo, and the clock is really nice, thanks so much for joining with us at CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice. Love the paper edge punch that was a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete